Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I've been working my ass off the past few months trying to get Russia in check to actually follow the rules, it has worked, for a while. About two weeks ago a lot of new people joined that server that I am not familiar with. They made it even worse. However I did make it possible for certain rule breakers to eventually follow the rules there and are now some of my better friends within this community.

Now I just want to have a proper roleplay experience, without the fear to just get shoot out of nowhere. I will continue the thing I was planning on creating on russia.

Also I have future plans of making a building that would enable people to RP, Trade and a safe area for people in danger.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes GTA SA RP, ARMA 2 RP, DAYZ RP, Several text based RPs

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Nothing much is known about Micheal, it is being said that he used to be in the American Army before he left to go to Colombia, where his parents came from. Rumors have it that he joined up with the local rebels (known as FARC) shortly after that. After that nothing was known about his whereabouts, all but the fact that a few months after the outbreak his face started popping up here and there.

There have been reports that when people even mention his family or people that are just asshole, are not seen again. People have been seen to dissapear into a building with Michael, to only see Michael leave the building, shorty after which you will see a fresh zombie walk away from the building with a clean cut across his throat.

From stories Michael is known to be a nice guy, helps people that are in need, takes in people that are looking for shelter and even babysits children from time to time. He also always carries around a crumbled up piece of paper and looks at it from time to time. *

But yet, about is past nor near present is unknown, perhaps someone is able to discover this.

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elmomick/

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 2:48 am
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

Nice job opti!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:49 am
sydranexus
(@sydranexus)
Active Member Customer

Niiiiiiiice, creative as fuck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 3:12 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Good job opti, opti should definitely get in, he is super nice and he gave me lots of loot after I dead twice on the russia rp. Opti would give a super fun aspect to the whitelisted server and I hope he gets accepted! Good job opti! Keep up the good work.

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 3:32 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Nice work on the picture, gotta give 10 of 9 there. I know Opti for a while now and i didnt expect anything less.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:16 am
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

Opti is dope

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:36 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer