Unknowns Staff App ...

Notifications
Clear all

Unknowns Staff App (Figured might as well apply)

Unknown
(@therealunknown)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: Unknown2007

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230804463/

Tell us about yourself: My Names Cj I am a Boyscout So I really enjoy Camping. I Play Basketball for fun I'm 16 years old I enjoy playing video games and hanging out with friends I consider myself a person easy to get along With personally I like to speak my mind Which can be good and bad.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I have A good amount of staff Experience and know how unturned commands work For Modern hosting I don't know how different they are to this server But I am sure it wont take long to learn I want to help more in the community whenever I'm on i see Hackers and alt accounts Kosing everyone and i want to be able to do more about this as it ruins the player experience and turns off a lot of new players to the server And I overall want to help out More as I feel that I could. I just want to Help People out more I'm extremely active in discord Look at tickets ALOT for Fun honestly I want to help out on that regard as a lot of staff don't look at tickets. I have no serious previous Bans aswell in the course of my time playing

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): north America CST is my time zone

Do you have recording software/s that work? Medal and OBS mainly Medal though

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ Probably around 40

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): May 2022

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? November November 13th 2022 Left the discord at a point

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes i have

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? I moderated Wisconsin RP it had around 200 pop in discord and averaged like 30 pop for the first 2 weeks then slowly died I was Head admin on that then I was a Moderator for Summer state RP which had like 150 Discord and 25 pop ingame.

Topic starter Posted : 29/02/2024 1:08 am
KILLER9881
(@killer9881)
Eminent Member

-rep to young and immature 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/02/2024 2:46 am
Unknown
(@therealunknown)
Eminent Member

@killer9881 How am i immature? Arent you the one thats 20 and toxic to a 16 year old? also said multiple times i have nothing against you just cant work with you tried ending the beef Multiple times smh not here to argue Not worth it even

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Unknown
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/02/2024 4:21 am
Legoboy
(@legoboy)

Active in all Discords, easy to get along with. Honestly, would make great staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/02/2024 5:12 am
Share: