Notifications
Clear all

Killer9881 Staff app MK 3

KILLER9881
(@killer9881)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord:boomtimer9881

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Atyourmomhouse

Tell us about yourself: I go by the name killer on the server. I’m relatively Nolan white spread around the server. I can be nice and I can be toxic but I can change that

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Personally, I think you should consider me being staff in the server because I am well known around the server. Lotta people do and sometimes don’t like me but that’s OK. I relatively try to make friends but I can’t. I’m on the server and I’ve made a lot of friends on the server. I’ve been here since the very start of the server, and I’ve always been a full support of it. I love playing on the server and I’m always on when there’s no stop on to help out others and I’ve always been willing to help people even the new players that have been just getting started I told him to go to lumber to go make money there, and I buy them a chainsaw answer that was just a plain old axe and I also help them in mind starting them when they can get robbed by players camping

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes I use OBS and medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) I can moderate the server around maybe 3 to 5 hours per week depending on if I’m busy at school

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): from the very beginning I started playing

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? I join and I like server may be a week after playing a little bit so I can make a K-OS report.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Is a discord server before, but I’ve never moderators of an unturned server before.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?N/A
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)I’m 

Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2024 1:08 am
z01nks
(@joshuawebster)

please

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2024 1:44 am
z01nks
(@joshuawebster)

+rep

ReplyQuote