Alen's staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Alen's staff app

alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

What is your username on Discord: al3ny.

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199344653600

Tell us about yourself: Hello, my name is Alen, I love to play video games that include roleplay such as Unturned and FiveM. I come from Slovenia, Europe. I am an active member of the community and I turned 16 years old 5 months ago. I enjoy helping others. Although I have a ban history, I have learned from my past mistakes and have actively worked towards improving myself. The admins have witnessed my commitment to be unbanned, and I assure you that I am committed to following the rules. I have previous experience as a PD  and SWAT and  I  understand the rules and the consequences of violating them. I have a experience of most commands and have a genuine passion for helping others in need. I just made a return to the server a week ago after not playing for about 2 months because of the battleye ban.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?I think you should consider of me being a staff on your servers is because I am I’d say pretty known in the community and I have a big commitment to this position. I usually help on discord when I can but I would also love to  do it on the Unturned servers by being staff. I am very active the time I play on sometimes there is some staff but sometimes theres none and people are in need of help but no one is there to help. I would love to help them and I understand what I will have to help everyone with their problems. I also understand all the punishments by breaking the staff rules. I noticed in the past week when I came back theres lots of cheaters and kosers and I would like to help with that.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (UTC+2)

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yeah Medal and Nvidia.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ 5h hours a day.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): Around December 2020.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? February 2021.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.) I helped around in DarkRP which had around 30 pop when I helped  and if fiveM counts I moderated a server with a 120+ pop and a discord including 6700 members. And I've also been staff on Syntale servers which have lots of players on different maps some of them including 100+.

Thanks for reading my application (:
-Alenzyyyy

Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2024 8:33 pm
fijlee
(@fijlee)
Trusted Member

+ rep good guy, understands the game well, trustworthy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2024 6:36 am
Share: