Branded's Staff app...

Notifications
Clear all

Branded's Staff application

branded
(@branded)
Trusted Member

What is your username on Discord: branded

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199410223262/

Tell us about yourself: I am a chill person that mostly plays roleplay servers and likes video games a lot. My hobbies are airsoft and swimming. I love playing unturned, Fivem and war thunder. My passion is history and geography but I still got a lot to learn. I learn stuff quickly so its fine. I go to school 5 days per week but I manage playing games, hobbies and schoolwork perfectly. 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Nero has got banned, I find myself a perfect fit for a new moderator. I feel like I can help a LOT in this situation and also moderate the server. I have the moderation experience that can lead to this server's moderation to be better or how some say "fixed".

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, Medal.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 8

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): in 2022 or a little bit before.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? I firstly joined it in 2022 but then I joined it back in 2023 

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?  BA| British Army with 500k members (I was a high rank that had admin perms that handled moderation) that is the only major, I have been in a few minor ones as well.
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2024 7:23 pm
Share: