AcciD's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

AcciD's Staff Application

AcciD
(@szymon)

What is your username on Discord: Tenkai 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AcciD69/

Tell us about yourself: I'm 17 years old and I come from Szczecin in Poland. Currently studying mechatronics and automation and will most likely study in these fields during college. In my free time, I work as a chef in one of the best restaurants in my city, with my uncle by my side - that's probably my biggest hobby apart from playing video games / playing electric guitar.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? You should consider me, because I have the staff experience and knowledge that this server needs to improve the overall game experience of players in this community and server development. I have over 2200 hours in Unturned (2 accounts) and I know how to maintain a professional attitude in various situations. I'd like to join the staff team to help other players enjoy playing on this server and to solve all of the problems they will encounter. I got KOSed 9 times in 5 hours so trust me -an experienced staff is needed.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):  Europe/GMT+1

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, I do - OBS & Medal & Nvidia Shadowplay

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) I'm very active so 10 hours+.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):The first time I played on this server was when it had only 24 slots.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 10/02/2024

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes, I did

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?

- Staff Manager [UDarkRP]

- Senior Administrator [UDarkRP]

- Head Moderator [SummerCityRP] [Around 90 players in peak]

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2024 9:59 am
Share: