Starter's Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

Starter's Staff Application

Starter
(@nonya-2)

What is your username on Discord: IDK223

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306913287/

Tell us about yourself: I'm 17, live in the US, Florida in particular. I'm currently in high school, I run track & cross country for my school, and I'm currently looking forward to spending my time on unturned after taking a break in 2023. I'm a former staff of DarkRP, left on three occasions. The first two were for school while the third was from, a lack of a better word, a lack of interest to stay there and to look out to other servers or just play different games outright at the time.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Because I have experience in being a staff member, my understanding of commands, and the dos and don'ts that come from not being perfect. I tend to have a calm/kind attitude toward players as it can go a long way in how players see me. Sometimes, I change gears if I have to get the player to the point, rather than go through a minefield of words to get what they need. Sometimes, players do so, other times, it drags on. I also have a high bar when it comes to insulting me; I much rather question why they did so and watch them walk away than pursue a heated argument over a singular insult. My exception to this is the rules set in place. You break em, you pay the price.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, OBS Studio

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) Varies between 8 and 23 Depending on if I have something going on in life or an essay due in two hours.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): ~30th of December 2022

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? December 23rd 2022

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes, with, around, a year of experience built up in the summer (Beginning of June, End of July) of 2020, a, mildly longer, stretch between the beginning of summer 2021 to September of the same year, followed by a longer period from September or November of 2022 to July of 2023.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
DarkRP and, I would say, an average of ~29-30 players from the years I did staff. Discord-wise, I can't say, I rarely looked at it. It is, right now, at 7,946. So do with that what you will.

Topic starter Posted : 29/02/2024 6:47 am
Share: