Fijlee Staff App (W...

Notifications
Clear all

Fijlee Staff App (Wanted to consider it)

fijlee
(@fijlee)
Trusted Member

What is your username on Discord: Jimy Bingus

Link to my Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848266824/  

Tell us about yourself: Hi my name is fijlee, I am currently 16 years of age, I am currently going to high school looking to forward my education to learning economics and online business studies. I enjoy playing a series of sports and while also enjoying gym to stay fit and healthy, listening to music and playing video games.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? 

I would make a great addition to the staff team because with my time as PD I know how to deal with kosers, or helping people who need it. I have been a very active member in the community averaging 3-8+ hours daily for almost a year and a half and believe it is my time to try out for staff. I know the majority of vanilla commands and most of the commands on the server as well due to the amount of admins ive spent my time with on the server. Whenever I get the chance to or am asked to I do my absolute best to help people from anything like KOS to just unflipping a car or a question. I also am aware of most if not all of the rules on the server and know how to deal with almost all situations that might occur. I am also on when the majority of staff isn't because of time zone differences so being able to help people when no other staff can which I believe would also benefit the server. I have dealt with plenty of kosers and hackers before and while in PD as it is sadly quite an often occurrence and wish to be able to do more then just trapping them in a box or spawn camping them while I wait for staff to get to it. I also think that in my time as a member on the server I have helped the server a lot and believe I can be a more helpful member if I were to be staff. Another reason why I could benefit from the role of staff is because of gangs hub, at many points of time I have been a very good event helper (organizing many events and ideas for staff to host). As well as a good gangs hub helper, setting up new things for the future which really increased the fan base of gangs hub. Because of this experience I feel as though me being staff could really help out gangs hub as i'd like to host events and plan new ideas increasing the fan base of gangs hub and making it a wonderful experience. I hope that in my times in PD I have shown that I am trustworthy enough for this role. As well as this I have also always been quick to report any bugs that I find. Although I may sound a bit young and people don't think i could benefit from this role I feel as though giving me a chance would surprise a lot of people to see how mature, and how well and helpful I can actually be when under the impression of being responsible as a staff member and acting like one and how fun I can make gangs hub and the server be. If I am accepted I know I would be able to make gangs hub really fun for everyone taking in ideas for everything to make it fun for all increasing the fun on the server raising the population.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): 

Oceania (AEST)

Do you have any recording software/s that work? Yes, I use GeForce Experience

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ hours a week, I can play almost 3+ hours 5/7 days a week as well some time on the discord server

When did you start playing our Unturned server? (roughly): around september 2022 (being very active member) I currently have over 1200-1500+ hours on the server playing for at least 1 year and 2 months

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? September 2022 (being very active member)

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? I have managed many discord servers, but have not managed any Unturned servers before (though I have a lot of experience with the commands and unturned staff knowledge)

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? I have managed popular streamers discord servers and some others with around 750 - 1k+ players

Topic starter Posted : 03/03/2024 7:45 am
Share: