jotaps2609
(@joao-2)

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2020 11:24 pm
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

Also Jotaps +1ing you makes you look worse e.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2020 1:52 am
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

@scorpiontherightfulking There has been a HUGE surge in staff members recently, many of which inactive and who do not do much at all, quantity is not the way and currently the moderators team is actually a good fulfillment of active, admin-worthy members who know their way around the server (Except for a few exceptions i.e C and J.M). Like I said, good luck, but I don't see you as staff any time soon as the staff isn't hugely fond of you. xox

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2020 1:59 am
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

I hereby rescind my application for staff member of the URP community, I don't think I was ever going to be accepted, so this doesn't mean anything but I'll say it anyway. I thought that maybe I would be a good staff member for the URP community and Chernarus 2.0 but after the discord debates and a few other things I've decided that I am not fit for the position of staff, and as Lanky said the current staff team dynamic works well and it will continue to work without any new members or at least not me, so I will stop posting on this thread and I will stop pushing the Scorpion4Staff campaign. Thank you, friends.

- Scorpion

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2020 3:09 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: