Notifications
Clear all

The Greatest Staff Application you will ever read

Page 1 / 2
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australia 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have been a well-respected member of this community since 2017, and I have more than one thing that would make myself one of the greatest staff members in history, I can save Chernarus the greatest Unturned server that has ever existed. And I am quite simply a nice and active man over the years I have built a friendship, a bond if you will with the other members of this community, the world trembled when Chernarus fell from grace, but it has been shattered but not destroyed and it can rise again with the right idea and the right plan, which I possess, but now I must address the controversies surrounding me. I was regarded as a toxic member of the community some years ago which I admit I was certainly toxic and unfriendly, I have been banned from Chernarus (Once for a crime I didn't commit), I then evaded that ban because it was unjust, I was banned from the discord and stayed banned for a while only unbanned recently by my boy Gacy. I am a changed person, I am a kind and loving person after finding Jesus Christ and accepting him into my life. I don't ask for staff because I want it I ask for it because it is my duty, it is my destiny to save the beloved server of Chernarus, whether or not this is accepted I will not rest until Chernarus rises again! My name is Scorpion and I urge you to accept so we can save Chernarus together as a unified people as a group AS A NATION! Thank you, friends!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Since 2017

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DankScorpion/

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2020 7:16 am
Duncan reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

y e s

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 12:12 pm
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @thx_4_food

y e s

Thank you friend!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2020 12:59 pm
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer

Nylex, my friend I see you accepting staff applications, so why hasn't this great one been accepted yet?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/07/2020 7:58 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Šcòrpíöñ for admin...comedy??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2020 10:35 am
LankyMix reacted
photographerprofi14
(@photographerprofi14)
Eminent Member

um...ok?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2020 6:21 pm
LankyMix reacted
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

I like it, and I can say i was playing with scorpion for certain time until I was kicked by community for my own problems, but like he said his person who trying to change, sure some admins can say "ya right I heard this 1000 of time's" ya he might do some damage to community before, but this is 2020 ey, how I see this, is that community i joined back in 2016 was very friendly but now it's just waste of toxicity which have bad light and so negative look on this community, so I don't know which members are more toxic, the people who were banned 2-3 years ago, for small toxic behaviour, or new members who made this community very toxic ?? cuz I honestly see big difference between these two thing's from my look you should gave him a second chance,cuz many other members waste this on another ban or some very useless thing's

I understand many members or admins will disagree, but like I mentioned before give this app a chance.

+rep from me scorpi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2020 9:32 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Scorpion not only is a veteran of the server but is also a great friend. I always knew him to be a guy to always have my back . Even though he has been regarded as toxic the man has changed a bunch over the years

My friend i wish you good luck

Rep+

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2020 6:16 am
LankyMix, THX_4_FOOD, Šcòrpíöñ and 1 people reacted
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer

Addition:

I have no idea if applications are still being accepted, but over the months of having returned to the community, I have built a rapport with the members and the society that we have developed. Do I wish for staff to solely help the community well the answer to that is long but simply put, yes, that is my motive for staff, I want to help the community thrive and flourish.

Chernarus: Before I made this application I was unaware that Cherno 2.0 was coming, I planned to present a great idea and that was how I would win staff, but others had stolen my idea for their plans/ideas/something. I have high hopes for Cherno 2.0 and I do wish for it to succeed which is why I think I would be great for staff, I can put in the hours for this position and I can help the server.

Thank you, friends.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2020 5:01 pm
LankyMix reacted
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer

Addition:

I have no idea if applications are still being accepted, but over the months of having returned to the community, I have built a rapport with the members and the society that we have developed. Do I wish for staff to solely help the community well the answer to that is long but simply put, yes, that is my motive for staff, I want to help the community thrive and flourish.

Chernarus: Before I made this application I was unaware that Cherno 2.0 was coming, I planned to present a great idea and that was how I would win staff, but others had stolen my idea for their plans/ideas/something. I have high hopes for Cherno 2.0 and I do wish for it to succeed which is why I think I would be great for staff, I can put in the hours for this position and I can help the server.

And also this would be the greatest redemption arc in history, I mean I go from hated member to staff we can make a movie about this we'll make millions and I will give %100 of the profits to you Nylex 😛

Thank you, friends.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2020 5:03 pm
LankyMix reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

addition addition

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 7:51 am
LankyMix reacted
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer

We need a staff team that is unified under one leader, one head admin if you will, and I think that should be me for far too long this community has slid back into tyranny and heinous actions against those that are seen as lesser and we the people will not stand for it anymore I am the rightful heir to staff, and I will press my claim on this day at this hour of this month for we are no longer servants but WE ARE MEN OF THE SCORPION! #Scorpion4Staff

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2020 7:17 am
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

I mean for your last part, the new moderators such as myself, Cain, Cono, Naka etc have shown very fond resilience and independence from the admins and h-admins, there is a very unique dynamic in the staff team as of current and as much as I would love to see you on the staff team, I personally do not see you making the cut to the team sadly. The current dynamic took a week or two to kick in and for everyone to go yet used to and now that we are comfortable with it, it would be in the best interest of the whole staff team, as well as the community to keep it this way for the next while as we progress further towards large updates and inbound drops of maps, servers etc such as Cherno V.2. On behalf of the moderation and below, I thank you for your effort in this application and bid you good luck in the coming months as we phase into 2021.

Faith my friend, faith is the key.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 2:41 am
Šcòrpíöñ
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @lankymix

I mean for your last part, the new moderators such as myself, Cain, Cono, Naka etc have shown very fond resilience and independence from the admins and h-admins, there is a very unique dynamic in the staff team as of current and as much as I would love to see you on the staff team, I personally do not see you making the cut to the team sadly. The current dynamic took a week or two to kick in and for everyone to go yet used to and now that we are comfortable with it, it would be in the best interest of the whole staff team, as well as the community to keep it this way for the next while as we progress further towards large updates and inbound drops of maps, servers etc such as Cherno V.2. On behalf of the moderation and below, I thank you for your effort in this application and bid you good luck in the coming months as we phase into 2021.

Faith my friend, faith is the key.

I get what you're saying and I agree but think about it this way, a certain staff member who's name starts with a Z was recently removed so the current staff team needs a new member to join the ranks and that new staff member could be me or anyone else who has applied. But I agree with what you're saying and I will cry but it may be for the best.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2020 2:05 pm
Gioni Drip
(@gioni-drip)

i vote yes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 6:17 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: