Staff app lol

Notifications
Clear all

Staff app lol

Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

I'll keep this compact as possible, only listing the things you need to know.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): NA

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well before I begin the app, I'll address the fact that I'm in no way perfect in the slightest nor am I completely 'non toxic' and serious at all times. But I know how to control it when needed. Anyways, I've got loads of experience in terms of being staff on unturned servers. Ranging from Mod, to Admin, and even up to Server Manager. I know the rights and wrongs of being a staff member, which usually comes down to common sense. I'm able to deal with the pressure of being a staff member and making decisions while you've got 20 kids screaming "I GOT KOSED". I'm also not really all that easy to piss off usually, so I can keep my cool when a 12 year old who speaks broken english is trying to get me demoted for self defense ingame. I've got knowledge on commands and basic staff stuff like that. I'm able to record most incidents I get into for proof before banning people. And lastly, I'm not retarded. I'm able to hold myself together in most situations ranging from KOS, to hacking. Anyway to keep this short and wrap it up, I'm really far from perfect but I feel like I could handle myself with this role in the community.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been actively playing for about 10 months now, but I first played around a year and a half to two years ago

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561194126736542/

Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2020 7:52 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

+rep he is good fit for staff 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 12:13 pm
Share: