Notifications
Clear all

Staff app d4 also sucked me dried no click bait

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): East coast 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I've been around for a while to know what the server need . I had experience as staff before and i got to day i was pretty darn good having a good relation ship with other staff and doing my job. I also do my research looking at both sides of the story before i come to agreement. I also helped staff in many things and situations before. I also believe that we should also help regular players no matter the situation and also be patient no matter how obscure the question. Thank you for reading this and hope you see me as a good candinate for staff  thank you and have a great day!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Ive been playing for a year now.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318405877/

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2018 6:34 am
Scorpion...3 reacted
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

While you are active on the discord I do not see you on Chernarus, where the staff is needed, very often. Your reputation is not very good with the people outside of your group on Chernarus however you do have a notable amount of time spent on Nylex's servers including Canada+. No + or - rep just do with this information as you wish, my opinion is neutral. I'd recommend getting more active on the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 4:14 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

DEADBRAIN you fallout multiplayer normie, you cannot get staff when you play fallout more than Unturned cus we all know Fallout is bad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 4:50 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

bump 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2018 1:32 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep good guy, and knows how to handle situations well. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 1:58 am
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

+Rep good guy known him since 1907, he'd do good as a staff member. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 9:11 am
Law
 Law
(@law)

Nikolai you wanna fucking swing fallout>>>>>>>>>unturned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 3:46 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Posted by: Taylor

While you are active on the discord I do not see you on Chernarus, where the staff is needed, very often. Your reputation is not very good with the people outside of your group on Chernarus however you do have a notable amount of time spent on Nylex's servers including Canada+. No + or - rep just do with this information as you wish, my opinion is neutral. I'd recommend getting more active on the server.

the staff are on very often so you are blind or just braindead

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 3:47 pm
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

Cole and Cubic are the only members of the staff team I actively see on unturned and even then there are some days where a single member is nowhere to be seen.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 11:11 pm
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

I would not accept him has a history of backstabbing -rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 12:48 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)