Hanz Application Fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Hanz Application For Staff.

Hanz
 Hanz
(@hanz)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): My region is North America, in the state of Colorado. In Colorado we use MDT for time.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Because I know a lot of players and those that do know me respect me highly, my old group I was in very often KOSed so I want to stop players from breaking the rules and inform new players on what to do. For say, if a new player wants and asks for a shop in chat I’d say; “Hey I’m sorry but I am not allowed to give shops, you should ask D4 as he deals with a good amount of the shops”.  Why I would make a good staff member is that I care about the Nylex community, since Unturned got me into PC gaming and Nylex got me into Unturned I’ll have a special place in my heart for these servers and people who play on them. For the community I can keep the rules on, since once I get my new PC built I can be on whenever I have free time, meaning that it will be hard for rule breakers to get past one or more of the staff members. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I have been playing on UnturnedRoleplay servers since 12/30/16. So a good amount of time. 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355132095

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2018 6:52 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

I respect you for being honest and coming out and getting your group banned but you were one of those people who also helped in the checkpoint, and that checkpoint broke a rule. Maybe stay on the low for now and recover a better reputation. mid

- Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 11:48 am
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

makes good memes :ok_hand: but still get ur rep out there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 1:00 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 8:23 pm
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer

This guy has played on the server for like 1 week or less and expects to get staff.

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2018 10:35 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

@wallah2k wait, thats not how it works?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2018 4:46 am
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

Hanz I know you from a while ago and you have been really inactive for months on the server and invisible on the discord. As Nikolai said your reputation has been tarnished so what I would recommend doing is going out and building it back up with the community. If I were you I'd consider this application to be denied and work to better yourself and try again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 4:22 pm
Share: