Application for sta...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for staff member.

Mordecai78
(@mordecai78)

Hey. Im Mordecai and im coming from Macedonia ( South Europe - Balkans ). Im 17 years old and im using steam since 2012, i have 900 hours on UT mostly from playing on chernarus. I started playing chernarus 1 year ago ( i remember when the mods were broken ) and then i stopped playing until 3 weeks ago ( RL problems ). So i think i would be worthy staff member because im online most of the time, i have free time, i always wanted to be a staff member of something especially on popular servers like chernarus is, i have been admin on few servers including ozziegaming, i know the commands quite well.  STEAM URL - https://steamcommunity.com/id/JoinTheKoolKidsKlub/

Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2018 5:19 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

You're inactive on the fourms, and I've never even seen you on the discord until today. -rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2018 5:27 pm
Mordecai78
(@mordecai78)

thats true, but atleast im active on the game , like reaaaaly active

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2018 5:28 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

but to become a member of staff. You have to be active on forum and discord. This server is a community, and a lot of the community is on the forum and discord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2018 7:49 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

It reaaaaly doesn't matter if you're active in-game. You HAVE to be active on the discord and on the fourms for staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2018 12:01 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

I don't know why you would deserve a staff member role when you were teamed with a rule breaker team that KOSed and SZ camped, and never had you told them what they were doing was wrong. And your not that very active on the server + you are new to forums. I even taught you a rule or two in the server that you hadn't known about. -1 Rep

-Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2018 5:23 pm
Jono reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

pee pooo 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 6:19 am
Share: