Spiritual_Wind's Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Spiritual_Wind's Application

Spiritual_Wind
(@spiritual_wind)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have been part of the staff on a couple of nonofficial servers and I always do my best to help anyone in need even when I am not part of the staff, I think that becoming part of the staff of this community would help me help everyone else that needs the help. That is what I see when I apply for staff on servers, not having all the power but to help everyone in need.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Roughly a year (Or when the server had the modded OP backpacks)

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Spiritual_Wind/

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2018 8:01 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

please add more info and be here longer 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2018 6:24 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

You're a really nice guy, and you'd make an amazing staff member. Just be more active 😀 +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2018 11:05 am
Spiritual_Wind
(@spiritual_wind)

Thank you ^^

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2018 1:46 am
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Who are you? o_O

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 10:55 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Ah, i think i saw your name once as a friend request to me, yet i know nothing about you. Never seen you on forums, nor' the discord, but server is a donnu, since i never go on them really. Get known and well active on the 3 layers of the community (Server(s), Discord, Forums) and then reapply with a bit more descriptive application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2018 11:12 am
Share: