Jesse Application f...

Notifications
Clear all

Jesse Application for Staff

Jesse
(@jerry)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

UK 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I play almost all the time when i'm not working, i work 8-4 so usually back around 5-5:30 where I can be online most of the evening, I like to help people out whether its just general stuff or just Unturned related. I'm pretty good at sticking to rules, gotta be honest i think no one is perfect so everyone makes a mistake sometimes. I'm easy to talk to and approachable, i'm 19, i haven't got much experience of being a mod or anything but i have on 1 or 2 servers. I've donated to this server before, i enjoy unturned role play far more than just running around and killing people, there's so much more fun to be had when you communicate with each other so i try n promote that by using my mic almost every time i see someone. What i can give to the community is just a decent chatty guy who people with issues can count on to help em out, i don't like being ignored and therefore don't tend to ignore others. Hope you can consider my application. Cheers.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

Been playing on your servers for around 2 years i would say? i was in the Mafia video on the russia map and was playing on the canada map for a long time if that gives you a better idea.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069707942/

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2018 7:49 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

please be here more in the forums

and the discord 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 8:33 pm
Jesse
(@jerry)

sure, but why?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2018 10:11 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

We wouldn't want a staff member who's a one trick pony. Being active on the discord, fourms, and in-game are the main 3 assets staff are supposed to handle. Otherwise, I'm 99.9% sure you'll be denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 12:37 am
Jesse
(@jerry)

Fair enough, i just haven't been able to get on the server in ages cos its always full so i haven't really been getting involved, i get you tho, cheers fellas.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2018 7:47 pm
Share: