Alex's Mod applicat...

Notifications
Clear all

Alex's Mod application

Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

My previous staff application received very positive feedback however it was made fairly hastily and was rather stale looking. I never did receive an answer.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I live in North America. My activity tends to range from 8 AM to 12 and even sometimes up to 3 PM.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Interaction with the community has been an aspect I enjoy since I've joined the server last year. I have worked since then to build a positive reputation with those around me and have been rather successful. While for the past week I have been rather inactive only playing for a couple hours a day, it was a result of working temporary long hours. I have since returned and resumed my activity on the Unturned server, Discord, and forums. While we have a very wonderful staff team to upkeep the server a common denominator I find is that there aren't enough staff who can actively monitor server throughout the day. I genuinely enjoy this community and try to help new players and veterans every chance I get. I believe that if I were to receive moderator then I could extend that assistance to players in a quicker and more appropriate manner. I know that people are not perfect and sometimes there are misunderstandings and I would be able to provide a speedy direct resolution to an incident should the need arise. I would like to plan events to provide some excitement for the community. I do believe my determination to help the community and provide a better experience for players could be an asset that the staff team could use to improve the server. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I have played on UnturnedRoleplay server for a bit over a year now.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsFeva/home

Thank you for your consideration.

Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2018 12:00 am
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

+Rep good in situations very smart also has lots of hours and good community rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 12:49 am
Alex ✓ reacted
Smol
 Smol
(@smol)
Eminent Member

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 12:55 am
hotsaucehead
(@hotsaucehead)
Active Member Customer

+Rep very smart and calm not quick to anger and is all around a great person would love to see him as an admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 1:47 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

While you are staff material, i'm sure members of this community would like to see a really active staff thats on the server a lot. I know you haven't been active a lot and I don't know why. + REP

- Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 5:02 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep good guy, with an awesome personality; and has a sense at what he's doing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 6:41 pm
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

In response to Nikolai, my dad had a very important flooring job and one of the workers quit which causes them a major setback so I had been working there to help them catch up. Praise the lord it's done though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2018 5:34 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

-rep

really found you un-trust worthy in a very tight position that we were both in as well you care about your self more then others . Also i believe that you shouldn't be poping here for a while then going. Thank you for reading and have a good day!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2018 12:25 am
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

Unfortunately, I will likely not be active for a good while as I keep pivoting between sickness work and school, leaving me no time for unturnedroleplay. 🙁  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/08/2018 8:59 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

I am not sure, I have talked to you a little bit but don't know much about you, and have not interacted with you much on the server so I do not have an opinion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2018 6:20 pm
Share: