Skech's Staff App (...

Notifications
Clear all

Skech's Staff App (re: due to new format.)

Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

What is your username on Discord:Skech#4472

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033494225/

Tell us about yourself: Hi my name is Skech and im on the line of 16 years old. I love helping people and making people happy. I enjoy plying video games such as rust, minecraft, unturned, dying light and so on. I am deeply passioned about all the new things i do and will be passioned of the staff role if im worthy of one.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?

I believe I would be a perfect staff member for the Nylex Life RP server because I have a deep passion for roleplaying and a genuine love for Unturned. I am dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an immersive and enjoyable experience for all players.

One of my strongest qualities is my creativity. I have a amazing imagination that allows me to come up with exciting new ways of making money and other stuff. Whether it's crafting thrilling quests or developing interesting NPC characters, I enjoy thinking outside the box to provide players with a dynamic gameplay experience.

I am also a problem solver. I have a knack for identifying and resolving issues quickly, ensuring that the server runs smoothly. Whether it's fixing technical glitches or mediating player disputes, I am always ready to find effective solutions to keep everyone happy.

I am also online at times when staff are rarely sighted. Whenever I am online, it's common for a Koser or other rule breaker to show up, and it's sad to see people lose everything they grinded for because there's nothing I can do about it.

My interpersonal skills are another asset I bring to the table. I am friendly, approachable, and able to make players feel comfortable when interacting with me. I believe in clear and prompt communication, which enables me to assist players with their inquiries and concerns professionally.

Lastly, I value teamwork and collaboration I understand the importance of working together wiith other staff members to achieve our common goals. I am open to learning from others and always ready to contribute my ideas and efforts to create a positive and supportive staff environment.

In summary, my passion, creativity, problem-solving abilities, interpersonal skills, and teamwork make me a strong candidate for a staff member position on the Nylex life rp server. I am committed to enhancing the player experience and fostering a welcoming
to the community.

what is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Europe GMT +1

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, i use medal.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers?  between 2-5 hours on a work day and between 1-6 hrs on a work free day. so around -30hrs a week

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): 3years ago.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 12/02/2020

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? I have moderated my friends unturned server and multiple discord servers.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? Discord server names i dont remember but they had from the smallest of 100 to 5000 members. but for the unturned server ive moderated a semi rp server going by them name ''dill's semi rp'' and they had around 20-50 active players at a time.

This topic was modified 11 months ago by Skech
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2023 7:56 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

Interesting 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2023 8:01 pm
Skech reacted
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member