John's Lovely Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] John's Lovely Staff App

.John.
(@john-6)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your username on Discord: .John.#0001

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271041454/

Tell us about yourself: I am a fellow unturned player who has around 4000 in game and have many experience with the lovely community of Unturned, I am currently a Rust farmbot and have quite a lot of time on my hands for other things. However in my life I am currently going through my GCSE's therefore I have a decent amount of time to play with.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?: Personally I think I should be apart of the Life RP staff because it's quite a good thing to be apart of as it helps get rid of the scumbag people on the server while keeping it a tidy place for the people who actually listen to the rules of the server.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that work?: Yea, OBS and NVIDIA thingy

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+): Depending on what is going on I can moderate the server for around 20 hours a week which would be around 3 hours a day which would probably be more depending on what week it is.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): Roughly 2-3 or more years ago.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 2022 according to discord

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? The name of the server was
Life RP|Heists|Cops|Jobs|UnturnedRoleplay.com and at the time it had like 24 pop

(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2023 10:34 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

overall nice guy but inactive

Posted : 28/05/2023 5:23 pm
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

+rep good guy overall trust worthy just can be a bit inactive sometimes. But everyone goes threw stuff. I think he should be given a second chance 

Posted : 28/05/2023 5:33 pm
Giovanni
(@giovanni)
Eminent Member

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░░
░░██╗░░██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗░
██████╗██████╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝░
╚═██╔═╝██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔═══╝░░
░░╚═╝░░██║░░██║███████╗██║░░░░░░
░░░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░