NeRo's staff applic...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] NeRo's staff application

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

- What is your username on Discord: NeRo#6811

- Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199071109975/

- Tell us about yourself: Hello! 🖐️ I'm NeRo. I love coding in HTML, CSS, Java Script and some other programming languages. I enjoy finding loopholes in systems and make them better. Favorite movies: Geostorm, Passengers, Murder on the Orient Express, Now You See Me (both parts) and Ocean's 8. Favorite colors are green and purple. 

- Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?: I feel like I would be a great addition to the staff team. I personally got one of the most important points a good staff would need: an honest desire to help. As was mentioned earlier - i enjoy helping people and solve any kinds of problems + I'm really good at it. I know most of the server rules and roleplay rules by heart and always keep myself updated about everything. More than once yet have I posted my ideas and projects in #dev-log and #dev-chat I personally was working on to make the server better. I'm pretty sure that my support not only as a developer, but also as a staff member would make the server a better place for everyone. It would be way safer to stay on, be more interesting to play, enjoyable to experience and comfortable to work on. As I'm multitasking - I will be able to work at pretty much any place I would be needed. I want not only work, but also inspire others to create. All people from around community would contribute to the development of the server to prove that out community is the best!  

- What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (GMT+2)

- Do you have recording software/s that work?: Yes, I do. I use Radeon in-built recording software or Medal.

- How many hours a week can you moderate the servers?: (Pick between >1 to 10+): More then 10 hours a week. To go into the chat almost at any time and see me helping people in it - is a common scene.

- When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): From what I can remember - it was in April 2021.

- When did you join the Nylex Discord server?: Approximately at the same time when joined server- April 2021.

- Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?: Yes, I have.

- What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?: I currently own a discord server with 26.300 people on it. It's a bit older then 1 year. I run there my own staff team, server rules etc. so, I definitely have quite a lot experience in moderating and in organizing. Won't advertise anything in here, however, surely can provide full evidence if needed. I was also a staff member on a few other small Unturned servers, where I was invited by my online friends to help, so, I also got at least basic knowledge of how different commands, bans etc. work.

Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2023 12:36 pm
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

interesting

Posted : 27/05/2023 8:06 pm
Todes21
(@todes21)

ReportDelete

+REP. 

Posted : 27/05/2023 8:11 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

+rep. a very good guy who should become staff

Posted : 28/05/2023 1:53 am
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep very kind person and has alot of knowledge for the server will be a very good staff

Posted : 28/05/2023 1:23 pm
Giovanni
(@giovanni)
Eminent Member

FAT
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░░
░░██╗░░██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗░
██████╗██████╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝░
╚═██╔═╝██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔═══╝░░
░░╚═╝░░██║░░██║███████╗██║░░░░░░
░░░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Posted : 29/05/2023 11:51 am
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

+rep Really helpful and I think he would be a good fit for staff

Posted : 14/06/2023 6:45 pm
SNG
 SNG
(@sebbym)
Trusted Member Customer

-----REP, KEPT ME IN PD FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT AND WOULDNT LET ME OUT BECAUSE I SAID IM ARAB

Posted : 21/06/2023 9:23 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

what

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2023 11:19 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Accepted

Posted : 14/08/2023 5:51 pm
Share: