Sharp's staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Sharp's staff application

Josh
 Josh
(@josh-12)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (Timezone - GMT +00:00)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Well i'm active for at least an hour, sometimes more, every day on the Chernarus server.

I'm always engaging and mature on the server, help new players with getting started which is quite difficult in Cherno.

I've always maintained an honest and kind outlook to players that are on the server and i want to help make it a good place for players to have fun.

Honestly i'm trying to fill a gap, Chernarus almost feels completely neglected with only one staff member that might hop on for an hour every fortnight. I know that i could help make the server a better place by helping to maintain the server (abandoned player structures, abandoned/broken vehicles, helping with bugs and/or players getting trapped) whilst also helping to guide new players to make the best start they can in Chernarus.

I'd say my weaknesses are that i'm still waiting for a new mic, so i don't really do much VC, and i'm not extremely active on the Nylex official discord, both things that i am working to improve.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

roughly 6 months, maybe 7.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199241361289/

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2022 12:15 am
Share: