Mr. Anderson's Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

Mr. Anderson's Staff Application

mr.anderson.tactical@gmail.com
(@mr-anderson-tacticalgmail-com)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):North America,

I travel a lot for work but we are currently staying outside of DC.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

The Chernarus community is hanging on by a thread. It needs some drastic changes and revival to be what it once was. The map with all of its changes makes it possible for a great new season it just needs someone passionate to make it happen.

The map is overflowing with old bases that have been raided and are just withering away. The first thing I would do is go through and put up signs around these bases notifying the owners that the base will be deleted in 7 days if they do not contact me before then.

The second thing i would do is rebuild Kingston to be bigger and better then before and try to get the community roleplaying again with different events and live streams.

I normally would never go for a staff position but i love play on the chernarus server and am so sick and tired of it being in its current state. At this rate i could see it being shut down again which isnt okay with me.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I started playing back in 2019ish I know that i got my MVP+ back then and have been playing on and off since then.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrandersontactical/

Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2022 1:10 pm
Topic Tags
Share: