Riverblast1013's St...

Notifications
Clear all

Riverblast1013's Staff Application

Riverblast1013
(@riverblast1013)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a great staff member because I plan to be an active staff and make the most of my time in the server by helping everyone in need with an unbias opinion. Don't plan on using admin commands to my own benefit and will treat everyone as equal whether they are a PD or another admin or a friend. I am a very mature individual as well as hard working and will do everything I can do help those in need in the server or in the discord support. I have a strong trait in character that compels me to help those in need, not just because I have to or because I'm made to, but because I want to which I dont thing many people these days have. I hope this application has put a consideration into your thoughts for me to become the best staff I can be. Thank you!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2-3 years about

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198957458312/

Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2022 11:23 pm
Homeless Joe reacted
mattheias12777
(@mattheias12777)

I just wanna say this, he is very helpful to alot of people in the server and is a friendly guy too. I would recommend him as staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2022 10:34 am
Share: