RegionBlocked Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

RegionBlocked Staff Application

RegionBlocked
(@regionblocked)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, Eastern Coast.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: 

I want to become part of the staff team to help out this big community by helping with failrp issues and general map cleanup. I would try the best there could be in helping players normally and during events. I'm active a lot and would like to put my time on the server to better use. I have helped multiple players in chat with general questions like these: 

“How do I leave spawn?”
“How to I make money?”
“How do I craft X?”

“Where to I find X?”
“How do I do X?”
“Can someone help me get my car unstuck?”

I want to be able to help people more personally because some people are visual learners, and helping people with their cars is something I could more easily do as well. I have been interested in this community because it’s one of the largest and more stable Unturned communities. Honestly I like this community and would like to help it out. It's always growing and it’s fun to play on the servers. I could give a lot of my time to the server and helping it out. 

I have run many servers on Unturned with Rocket Mod installed. I am VERY familiar with the commands, both server and the regions plugin.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been on these servers since Before LifeRP, but recent issues with emails has forced me to make this account.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RegionBlocked/

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2021 3:14 am
Share: