Cosco's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Cosco's Staff Application

Cosco
(@cosco)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australia (GMT +10)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I believe I would make a good staff member because I am a great role model for others, and I believe everyone should be treated the same and in a fair matter. I want to be someone who players can come to if they need anything or if they have any questions. I thrive to help out the Nylex community and the Life RP players to help create a better player base, reduce toxicity, and make sure everyone is having a fun and enjoyable time. Other reasons why I feel like I would be a good staff member is because I currently own a Discord Server with 2300+ members and the server is mainly based around helping people, so I have past experience with moderation and helping people out. As I am in Australia I can be active when many staff is offline, I’ve been in many instances where there has been trouble in the server however there was no staff online due to the time zones. I have great communication skills and I believe I come across as a very genuine and respectful person. I am very mature when it comes to serious matters and I make sure that no one is left out and everyone has a fair say, I also like to be professional when issues occur. I know that becoming part of staff relies on trust. I have been part of this community since October 2020 however I have not yet gained trust from everyone although I try my best to show to that I am trustworthy and I can be reliable in the position. If I happen to become part of staff, I want to prove to those in higher positions that I can be trusted, All I ask for is a bit of faith in me 🙂

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I currently have 375 hours as of posting, like stated before I started playing last October (2020)

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/coscowholesale/

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2021 8:19 am
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

+Rep Really good guy, trustworthy and will help the community 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2021 9:39 am
Cosco reacted
HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep good staff app also have known for a while in the community he is active and i personally trust him to be staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2021 3:27 pm
Cosco reacted
Taunting
(@taunting-2)
Trusted Member

+rep I trust him and he has been in the community for a while

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2021 11:43 pm
Cosco reacted
Chief
(@chief)