Taunting's Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Taunting's Staff Application

Taunting
(@taunting-2)
Trusted Member

Region: North America

Why I would be a good staff and what I can do for the community: A couple of reasons as to why I would be a good staff is that I am able to understand the community, I know a lot of the community, and I am trusted by most of the community. I am not biased towards anyone so if anyone broke the rules I wouldn't hesitate to ban them even if it was someone I know personally. I am good at dealing with the community as I have dealt with all sorts of people while playing the server for about a year now. I can follow directions given by staff and I am good at problem solving. I also like helping people on the server in many scenarios. I am active in the discord and server. I would like to become a staff member and help out the current staff team as I want to improve the community the best I can. I can do a lot for the community like answering questions, helping them out for example bugs/glitches, guiding new players , and enforcing the rules.

I have been playing on the UnturnedRoleplay.com servers for around a year 

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199093944041/

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2021 11:33 pm
Cosco
(@cosco)

+rep, Taunting Is a great dude and he already shows lots of appreciate towards the community and he knows his stuff about the server. I definetly trust taunting in a staff role since hes been in a high position in PD for a while. +rep+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2021 11:45 pm
Joseph
(@snowy)

+Rep is but at times a little sus.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2021 4:45 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep its really sus but okay 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2021 11:23 am
ofbstarringfreesjyoungestinchargeambush
(@ofbstarringfreesjyoungestinchargeambush)
Active Member Customer

make this manz staff already give him admin too so he can unban me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2021 11:37 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Taunting is a really hard working guy he is FBI in PD,  I also trust him

i like him and he is beginning to become a lot more active I think you guys should take this into consideration I see him help out here and there 

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2021 3:20 am
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

-rep

Is a bussy saka and not a sussy baka.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2021 6:03 am
Starging
(@starging)