Destroyer's Staff A...

Notifications
Clear all

Destroyer's Staff Application

Destroyerz
(@destroyerz)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: First of all, I have good communication skills and will be able to listen to civilians and other players if they have a problem in game or discord. While being a staff member you have to deal with the responsibility of keeping the server safe and playable for yourself, other civilians, cops, and other fellow staff members. I am currently SWAT on life RP and have to deal with player-related issues almost every time I am online (which is often). Not only will I be able to deal with in game issues, but issues on the discord server could also be appropriately dealt with. As a staff member with some dangerous permissions in game, I will not try and just ban people from sheer emotion or small issues that don't result in a ban. Of course, if or when I do become a member of staff, I will respect all civilians and players of the server and with no doubt respect elder and higher commanding admins/moderators. Lastly, along with serving the RP community by being staff, I will also make the server an enjoyable and fun place for other players and do events if allowed.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Since July 2020 (550+ hours)

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199070254874

Just in case Dank#4693 (discord)     🙂

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2021 2:20 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep noooooooo why 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2021 11:23 am
ofbstarringfreesjyoungestinchargeambush
(@ofbstarringfreesjyoungestinchargeambush)
Active Member Customer

DONT MAKE THIS GUY STAFF HES A RETARD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2021 11:39 pm
Share: