PhoenixAuron's Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

PhoenixAuron's Staff Application

Phoenix
(@phoenix)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America (USA, EST Timezone)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:  I would be a good staff member because I try to be on every day and I'm always trying to help others. I try to help solve conflicts and other things the best way I can. I feel like staff would enable me to do even more to help the community and others. So I want to try to help people be able to roleplay while having fun, while I can do my part (if I become staff) of keeping rule breakers out of the server the best I can. I'm also tired of seeing constant KOS (Yes I can report it), but I would like to be able to help with all of the KOS within Life RP and make RP more enjoyable. I will do my best as a staff member and I will always look to improve myself. I really can only say I would be a good choice for staff, because I am extremely hardworking.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Not Too Long sadly, probably 5-7 Days at most, but I want to start playing as much as possible and I want to help the community, so hopefully my time will not hurt my application too bad.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199614274/

Topic starter Posted : 25/12/2020 10:45 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

umm?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 3:41 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2021 8:16 pm