Duncan's (OverWolf1...

Notifications
Clear all

Duncan's (OverWolf1189) Staff application.

Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

My region is CET-Central European Time which is Central Europe and the specific country Czech Republic.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Well, I am applying for staff because 1. I feel I am qualified enough to be entrusted with such a position. 2. I have an unrelenting love for Roleplay on the server and I want to simply ensure that the server remains a quality roleplaying environment So that everyone has the same opportunities and there should be honestly no differences between players who owns a rank or are just new players, everyone should share the same options, and treatments no matter what. 3. I want to be able to help sustain the community and keep all of the problematic people out of the server because there is no place for people who simply cannot comply with rules and it should be the staff's duty to enforce these rules to the new players, yet I am still an active player in the community and as well I tried my best to help new players and Nylex with few of his videos...and I feel like It would have an even bigger impact on the community if I was able to help fix some of the problems within the community. I've noticed that the current staff get on when they are able to, but because of the different time zones that the EU staff and the US staff are on, and there is not always a staff member able to help out, I would also use the powers for good, and never for personal gain. I believe that me and the staff or at very least a few of the staff members have a good and solid standing with each other and that together, we could help make the server one of the most popular servers on unturned. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Joined in October of 2016, When I started playing I had around 200-300 hours and now I have 2500 hours on this server

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445205663/

Thank you for checking my staff application

Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2020 10:28 pm
Bacon, Peng and Sa6koBG reacted
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

+1 duncan good man yes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2020 5:14 pm
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

@fadeless thank you my friend 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2020 11:51 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

@overwolf1198 yes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 1:07 am
Duncan reacted
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

You're a fucking G and a good friend. But you do have a somewhat sketchy history regarding KOS, racism, and stuff of that nature. You've been here for a long time, and you've cemented yourself in the community in a good way. I'm gonna go with a neutral on this, just because of your sketchy past. Otherwise, you're a proper gamer and a good friend. 

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 10:32 am
Duncan reacted
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

+1 rep not bad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 3:41 pm
Duncan reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

dumb bitch maybe a +1 but i got that feeling you'll end up like the rest of the staff team in a couple weeks, inactivity.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2021 8:17 pm
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @crying-emoji

dumb bitch maybe a +1 but i got that feeling you'll end up like the rest of the staff team in a couple weeks, inactivity.

1. Most of my free time I have, is given to the server and people I'm sometimes helping. 2. In that case of a scenario of me being select as an admin/mod (It's just from my point of view "what if") I would be online for at least 1-4+ hours (more time on weekends), but yes I could be maybe inactive for max 4 weeks, but it would be highly because of personal reasons. 

Thank you for your response.

As well my quote " In that case of a scenario of me being select as an admin/mod" was an example of me explaining my reasons. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2021 8:44 pm
Berny csgotraders.net
(@berny-csgotraders-net)

+rep this guy is really active on the server and i believe he would be a good admin 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 10:34 am
Duncan reacted
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @berny-csgotraders-net

+rep this guy is really active on the server and i believe he would be a good admin 

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/01/2021 2:49 pm
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

+1 Duncan is a great dude and I trust him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2021 4:22 pm
Peng
 Peng
(@pengshot)

+1 Rep Duncan is a great dude, Trust worthy, and a great dude to talk with would make a great addition too the team

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2021 4:31 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

+1 good man should be staff rn and is good fit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2021 7:35 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Reply to this message within a week or add me on discord Gacy.#0005 - I would like to speak with you in private regards your staff application -

With this it doesn't make it a yes or no. I just want to ask some questions.

Also to talk to you about a lot of issues regarding professionalism. 

Thanks for your time Duncan!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:38 am
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

Pure retardation, please delete. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/10/2021 10:25 am
Share: