Notifications
Clear all

Applying For Staff

Zolo
 Zolo
(@zolo)
Eminent Member
  • Region-North America
  • What makes you a good staff, how will you help?- I absolutely did not want to become staff I just wanted to RP and have fun, but than I realized how staff could not justify certain complications. I have seen how they justify other reports that does not involve Kos/Deed problems and they stay stuck without helping. As a player I experienced much more than just Kos or deed fraud. When I was new their was admins on but the players informed me the most, I have experienced unbearable insults that made my friend and I feel harassed and reported, only to be the one being questioned though I had proof. I have seen killing sprees "not exaggerating" at its worst and the staff's are 900 miles away. I dedicated myself onto helping players when they ask unlike some staff who get annoyed and use cuss words, which I have experienced. I'm always online since I'm not working at the moment and I find this a great server that needs, absolutely needs someone like me, I'm tired of seeing this community get thrown under the bus and insulted when asked for help. I'm giving up my RP as of running a bar, doing business, spending time with new players, inviting people to my mansion; in exchange for helping out the community better than what I have already been doing.

Topic starter Posted : 19/12/2020 1:22 pm
Topic Tags
Phoenix
(@phoenix)

+Rep
Super cool guy to hang out with, is active, and follows rules all the time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2020 6:10 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

seems like a little bit of a rookie, but complaining about staff to get into the staff team does not seem like a good start between older staff and yourself, probably won't mix well. -1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2021 8:21 pm
Zolo
 Zolo
(@zolo)
Eminent Member

@crying-emoji Well you wouldn't be wrong about me being a rookie, however I'm pretty dam good when it comes to justifying complications and creating rules. I spend 5 hours every single day on this server so I truly get to see everything that goes on away from camera. The complaining about staff is probably a good thing, not saying that I will show mean aggression towards them, that just wouldn't be professional. I'm showing that I'm a balanced person and staff don't get a free pass. It is true I am very different from them in a mental way. TheNutMan, When I said I'm here to help the community I really meant it I spend plenty of hours in the game each day. If people had to vote to become admin, you will see the community as in normal players that play the game heavily lean towards me. I really do invest my time Nutman. Thanks for reading.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2021 5:19 am
Share: