Staff Application D...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application Doug Grave.

Miles
(@miles)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): UK 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member because i have a lot of experience in gmod admin staff and a lot of experience on unturned servers. I am a friendly person willing to put the effort in being a staff member I am a very helpful person 450 hours plus something like that on unturned I am very Skilled and I think i would be a wonderful addition to you're team because I can help out staff and help out players 2 in 1 there. I also like to rolplay on unturned i find it fun I would love to stop the fail RP and all of the rule breaking in the server if you accept me have a good day.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing on Rolplay servers roughly over 300 hours but i have over 4000 hours on gmod roleplay I am very experienced in the roleplay industry.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles76561198092020336/

Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2020 12:20 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2021 8:23 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Yeah ew you made a bunch of false reports using screenshots, and if you’d been playing for 300 hours you’d know you needed video to report people smhhhh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2021 3:37 pm
Share: