Nitro's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Nitro's Staff Application

Nitro
(@nitro)

Region:Europe-Sweden 

I am highly interested in being an admin on Chenaraus throughout Overgrown. I have been on this server for roughly around 1 and a half years and many admins have inspired me to continue growing on this server and to develop good skills. I have many skills and assets that could contribute to this server and I believe it would keep this server growing. 

Additional Information: 

16 Years of age

Good skills and a Mature mind

Very active and supportive to everyone I meet with

Note-I just wants to help as much as possible on this server and I have no negative intentions.

Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289073396/

Thank you for reading my application.

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2019 1:23 am
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

+1 

I've played with him for a few weeks now and he's always chill, doesn't usually get angry, and is a respectable person. But, I do think the application should've been a little longer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2019 1:47 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Ima say it now gamer, you need a COLOSSAL presence on the server (such as time notability etc..) and while i see you a lot many people do not know WHO you are if you feel me. Also if you want a good look at a well written staff app look at mine (not pluggin it just saying).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2019 3:06 am
Nitro
(@nitro-the-mysterious)

@vtm

I Understand that and I have been on his server quite often but I don't think that I have to know someone specifically every time, I mean new people everyday join this server and maybe in the past, I wasn't so popular. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2019 7:59 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Listen, even though you betrayed the group and all your a real chill dude. You don't have much of a temper which is great but trust is an iffy. Im neutral on this, as nut said on my staff app you have your ups and downs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2020 4:36 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Sorry king but there really ain't much to go on here. It helps better if you style it like a resume as bizarre as that sounds. Y'know throw in stuff like what you've done, how you've helped folks (I would personally help people navigate the forums and the servers before I was mod, helpin' others form better applications, teachin' others good RP skills, etc) why you *really* think you'd make a better mod than everyone else, etc. Detailing previous experience helps too! Keep in mind that even if you have a big presence on the servers, at the end of the day it's what the admins think of you that matters. An' so whenever you write out your application a good amount of the time this will be the first time the admins will have heard of you so it looks good to have a formatted, clear and concise application. Until then this is gonna be a solid -1 for me. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2020 4:12 pm
Share: