Mofuz's staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Mofuz's staff app

MR.MAGNIFICENT
(@mr-magnificent)

What is your region? (South America, Canada, etc.): I am from North America, timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Here's some reasons why I make a good staff member and what I can do for the community.

Some reasons why I'm a good staff member:

- I have a long, extensive list of servers I have been staff on before and i was a Senior-Mod so I have loads of experience and know what I am doing

- I'm able to work pretty good under pressure.

- I'm able to keep my cool while dealing with rule breakers.

- I'm willing to be on roughly 2-6 hours a day at the bare minimum.

- I'm not biased, I am willing to punish friends and my family without a second thought if they're caught breaking a rule. ( I dont care if they are my friends or not)

- When it comes to reports, I always get a story from each party involved before Guessing. 

- I am able to record, so I can get as much proof as needed for every situation possible (if needed). (My recording might be lagy tho)

What I can do for the community: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881672533/

- Be a trustworthy and reliable staff member. ✓

- Actively play and moderate daily. ✓

- Not abuse and screw over the economy. ✓

- Use what I've learned overtime to help people whenever applicable. ✓

- A friendly face and potential role model for others. ✓

- Make sure that there's no rule breakers when I'm on. ✓

- Make sure everyone's having fun! ✓

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I've been playing for roughly 12-20 weeks

Steam profile URL:

Extra note: and I may not be too well known in the community, but I don't think that should be held over my head when it comes to this application.

Thanks for your time if you've read this. ☺

Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2019 2:12 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Ngl good format but who are you? Become more notable in the community and youll have a slight chance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2019 3:08 am
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Going on what VTM said, who are you? I like your application but nobody really knows who you are and a strong presence on the server is a necessity for becoming staff. Anyways, good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2020 4:38 am
Share: