Fin's mod app :3

Notifications
Clear all

Fin's mod app :3

Fin Richards
(@fin)

Fin's Moderator Application 🙂

Who am I?

Let me start by telling you about myself, my name is Fin Richards and I live in the UK lol ok anyway.. As most of you know I was a staff member on this server for a little while although I eventually resigned from the role as I had exam preparation to concentrate on. I took a fairly large break from Unturned around this time but have decided to come back as I always knew I would. When i plugged in my computer again I had to restore to factories settings. Because of this, i was signed out of my steam account and stupidly enough of me I was unable to enter my account due to the authentication system not allowing me to log in (the email it was linked to is no longer). I couldn't be bothered to go through all the pain to get it back so i just made a new account. My hours however on my previous account were around 2k hours.

Why would I make a good addition to the Staff team?

I feel like I would be an even better staff member than i could of in the past as I have grown up a rather large amount. By this I mean i have learnt new skills, i have enrolled in to college and I have developed more dependence. I have many skills as a staff member as I am able to deal with problems such as KOS which is the common rule break, safezone related rulebreaking and other problems the server(s) may occur. I am active on the discord, forums and more importantly, Unturned. I have been a member of UnturnedRoleplay.com since August 8th 2017.

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FinleyYeet/

Thank you. If you wanna ask me questions on discord feel free to hmu, i have my DMs open xoxox

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2019 6:26 pm
Dylan
(@dylan)

Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2019 6:33 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

@dylan

If you read the first sentence you'd know >:(

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2019 6:46 pm