Mrgspo1's staff apl...

Notifications
Clear all

Mrgspo1's staff aplication

Mrgospo1
(@mrgospo1)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Europe  CET  [ UTC+01:00]

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2years and about 200hours in Life rp

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199274287758/

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:Hi,my name is Mrgospo1 and i think im going to be a benifit for the staff team.The reson I have about 200hours in two years is because I had a error and it lasted almost one and a half years.Before when I had my old computer I had over 5.9k hours in the game but because i switched computers now I have a lot less.I have been a staff member in 2 other servers [DarkRP,BradsRP] [rusty] so i have expirience and lots of it.On life rp now Im poor because i have given all my money to other players that were new.I had a lot of errors over the past years so I can help new players with the problems that they have.I can play 3-4h every day and the time when i can play every other staff member is off the server and then a lot of kos stuff is happening.When I leave the server the admins get on 1h after i leave so I can be very helpful because I can play at the time where no admins ar on and a lot of banable stuff is happening.I can do what ever the Head Admins say me to do and If needed I can be In Nylex recording sesions and oversee what people are doing and if people are do stuff that they shouldn't do I will kick them before he can interfier with the session. 

Hope I can get accepted.

Thanks anyway for reading the post.

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2023 6:52 pm
Share: