Notifications
Clear all

74JY Staff app {RE-APPLY}

74JY
 74JY
(@ashton)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: First, I will start off with an introduction. My name is 74JY. I have had previous names such as Boxed and Goomoo. I applied for a job as a staff member when I was 13 years old. Currently, I am 14 and have matured a lot in a year and will not do anything dumb like I would've done when I was younger. Some previous work I have done includes making my own server, being a moderator on two other servers, and being an administrator on different games such as Roblox, Rust, and Minecraft. The reason I am no longer a moderator or administrator on anything else is because I have quit playing those games and servers to branch off to other servers and games. I've played life RP for over two years and have seen it develop a lot since I first joined the server. I was banned once, but it was for an unreasonable false ban, so I was unbanned the next day. I have befriended some of the staff, including Larry, Steve, Sap, Cape, and Lucid, and some of them know I could be a great addition to the team. I used to be part of the PD and have never been accused of being corrupt or anything at all. I will not be able to play 24/7 due to school, and I am currently trying to get a part-time job. I'm doing my best to be online as much as possible and rebuild my reputation in the community. In summary, I think I would make a good addition to the staff team!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):2020

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/8120737/

Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2023 3:12 am
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+rep baddie but not that active. also hes into foxgirls and is one himself 🦊 🥶🔥🚬

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2023 1:50 am
Share: