Last mod applicatio...

Notifications
Clear all

Last mod application and i am done after this i will quit trying.

Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):  I live in a country called New Zealand it's near  Australia. You can call it the run down Australia like my American friends call it. I am 13 years old but I am not like any other 13 years old I am mature I don't go around telling people what to do, I let them vote on it. 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:  I think I would be a great mod to the community because I am nice genuine guy, I make the choices that the group makes, I am a good builder, I am creative, I am very active.  I have been playing on your server for about a year and whenever I join one of the servers, the first thing I see Is kos in FULL CAPS in the chat, I wanna fix that problem. When a tree is about to break the farmer does not look at the branches he looks at the roots so he can see if there is anything wrong with roots, those roots are the community we need to see what is going wrong we need to fix the community. We will build a wall against those kosers losers.  I think I would be a great admin so when you guys are all sleeping I am online to keep the servers safe from the baddy kosers. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  I would say around 1 year when I saw one of your videos I instantly loved it I quit arma and started playing I got to meet all these other people  got to communicate with these guys but those days are over the days fly by so fast. 

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/amanramola/  

I have some screenshots  with my friends on Canada i built that house 

Hope you like my application 

Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2017 7:39 am
YungRinnegan
(@rinnegan)
Active Member Customer

haha youre mom gay lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 7:44 am
Dolan
(@dolan)