BlackDiamonds Moder...

Notifications
Clear all

BlackDiamonds Moderator application

BlackDiamonds
(@blackdiamonds)

Tell us about your self. I'm 13 years of age, I hope you understand I'm not like the normal 13-year-old I'm very mature I hope you hear me out on this, I'm Canadian I can have a great sense of humor, And very understanding, Nice and more I respect everyone around me whoever they are, I have 2000 hours on unturned, And I really enjoy roleplay :D.

Roleplay Experience? I put a lot of effort in my roleplay I take acting classes in school also, I love trading and selling and owning as much land as I can, I know on the none whitelist servers the roleplay isn't the best and I'm here to work on that with all my heart.

How long have you been playing on Nylex servers? Nylex Canada+ was the first server I played on unturned so about 1 year, And I have played on Russia Canada and Germany

Why do you think you would be a good staff member? I have a lot of experience on other servers, I'm also very helpful, And handle bad situations very well, I am loyal to Nylexs servers, And don't like to abuse, I do not see my self as better than anyone else if I'm staff,  I respect all players, And respond to players help calls as fast as I can, And like to welcome and help out new players.

Again I hope you can see past my age as 13 and consider my application, Thanks a bunch.

Steam URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299000631/

Discord name: BlackDiamonds

Steam name: BlackDiamonds2017

Topic starter Posted : 03/10/2017 9:20 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Age has nothing to do with staff, we've had younger staff members and they're still a part of the team.(doing their job well too!)

"I'm also very helpful" Care to elaborate? This out of all the things you wrote in the application makes sense to me, everything else is basically filler since everybody writes that in their applications.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2017 9:41 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

is it possible if you could suggest a few servers and link their forums?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2017 5:10 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

Good luck 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2017 11:12 pm
BlackDiamonds
(@blackdiamonds)

I know its what a lot of other people say but this is truly who I am and what I will and won't do I hope you trust me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2017 12:17 am
BlackDiamonds
(@blackdiamonds)
Posted by: BlackDiamonds

I know its what a lot of other people say but this is truly who I am and what I will and won't do I hope you trust me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2017 12:22 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

After my first interaction with you on the discord i'm already prone to not like you. I haven't seen you then before a couple weeks ago.  As for your application it's not long enough, not descriptive and no administrative experience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2017 2:12 am
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

After my first interaction with you on the discord i'm already prone to not like you. I haven't seen you then before a couple weeks ago.  As for your application it's not long enough, not descriptive and no administrative experience.

This is basically what I meant by my crit. Thanks pfq

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2017 5:15 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

kinda just dodged the question, how do i trust you without an answer?

it's like saying nazi's were bad without showing any proof that they were, cuz they were niice peeps

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2017 7:58 pm
Share: