kezzas staff app

Notifications
Clear all

kezzas staff app

Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): EUROPE British summer time 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

i think i would make a great fit as i am a hard working person who is always willing to help and think id make a great asset to the server as a staff member as id be on most of the time to play with my fellow civs

i am always willing to help them i know all the rules of life rp and what not and what to do as far as kos reports frp reports and much more i am a great individual as i am playing as a team player and will always help out i am a friendly person and have left my days as being a annoying bitch i am now know as the ultimate reporter as i report up to 5 people a day withier its a pd report or as far as a kos report i am a regular on the server as of my hours i feel i will judge every sit fairly and will always leave a FAT reply to people when helping them i am rarely afk and

i also feel there are not alot of British admins so id be on when British people need help 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

i have over 2k hours alone on life rp and am coming up to 3k hours on unturned alone all my hours come from life rp and unturnov and udark rp but i find life rp to be the most fun for me 

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/pppppppppppapppp/  

Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2023 9:35 pm
Share: