Artemis 37 Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Artemis 37 Staff App

Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):UTC+1 (British Summer Time)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have helped a handful of new players and helping them find out how to start there time playing on the server and Sometimes helping out in small disputed some players are having (only when i see it happen) this could be from just simple body looting or one side kosing each other for some silly reason I try to help out as best as i can hearing out both sides trying to help them come to some sort agreement (obviously im on a staff member so i just try and help as best as i can) . I am quite aware of the rules that are in place on the URP server and have a basic understanding of the unturned commands. As a Staff member I would help out where ever i can making sure rules are being followed and moderating the discord chats and help in any way i can in support/report a player. If i am given the chance i would like to run mini games/events for players that may consist of winning guns, money or other various items doing this i would want it to bring a little more excitement to players while they are waiting for new updates or new things to be added.

I am quite active on the server Possibly being on most days if not every other day depending on what time i get home from school which i can be on for about 4-5 hours, i have spent 1800 hours on Urp server and 3303 hours as a whole on Unturned.

Extra Notes:

- I was an old FBI member if this can count to show that i can be trusted not to abuse certain power

- I am quite well Known in the server

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 1800 hours on the server and 3303 hours on unturned as a whole

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865414077/

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Artemis37
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2023 11:12 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

maybe in the future

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2023 2:22 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)

Phat Rep

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2023 8:16 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

artemis i woud say u are good for staff but u dont even get on the server and if u do u are just afk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2023 7:31 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)

@yamabushi-2 So i was really active now i just come on less as for have to do revision for school and all that fun stuff, Who doesnt love being afk

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2023 12:06 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Artemis? A staff…………. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2023 9:10 am
waffle
(@waffle-3)
Eminent Member

I think u would make a good staff member but it just you aren’t really active enough 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2023 6:39 pm
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

I hate people saying "ur not online enough" like how do they know? Different timezones are a thing and well astablished people don't have all the time in the world. I think you would be an amazing staff member.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2023 6:28 pm
Share: