Notifications
Clear all

Jono's Application For Staff

Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I try to be as friendly as I can to the community, if I'm part of the staff. I can guarantee I'll put time and dedication into turning this server in the right direction. I've noticed that staff on this server is rare, and if i'm elected part of staff. I can promise you, I'll put as much time I have into this server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): All together, about 2 weeks.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/JoeKnow

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2017 6:42 am
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Jono is very friendly and loyal. I find him a good teammate on the server. Try to stay active on Forums and in discord to get your name out there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 12:14 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)

Never heard of you unfortunately, and that's a really short application... I feel you should put more effort in it, looks like you wrote it in 10 seconds. Get that +rep from the more reputable members and be active more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 7:05 pm
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Timothy

Never heard of you unfortunately, and that's a really short application... I feel you should put more effort in it, looks like you wrote it in 10 seconds. Get that +rep from the more reputable members and be active more.

what this fag said

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2017 12:38 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

Thanks for the advice! I'll take more time and dedication into getting my name out there! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2017 11:00 pm
Share: