Application for sta...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for staff

Dan weaver
(@dan-weaver)
New Member Customer

Hi i would like to apply for staff on unturned roleplay servers.I want to apply  to staff beccause i love these servers and i want to make them better by stopping kos and combat logging from happening on the server i play on ,Germans roleplay.Its killing the server and peopleare leaving because of it.I think i would be a good staff member beacuase i would enfrce the rules that are set and make the server almost, if i can kos free. Ive played rougly a month on the server and i think i can be able to help it grow so that its almost always filled up because its that good.Also i will encourage my 27 man group to be active on it. Heres the link to my profile  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390664118/ And i live in NORTH AMERICA,

Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2017 8:21 pm
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Hello Dan! As I can see you are a new person to the forums and you seem new on the servers as well. Maybe wait until you know other staff better, other players, and maybe even Nylex. But Nylex only appoints few people to staff. Only people he can trust. The report was sloppy in my opinion and should be added upon. Im not the one to say but that's what I've heard looking at other forums!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2017 1:36 am
Share: