Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] [APP] Kolibob - application

Page 1 / 2
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

My region is EEST - timezone. That stands for Eastern European.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

There's a rule in debating and getting someone on your side of the argument (or defeating them). You always start out with the most unbearable, unarguable, obvious arguments, the one's that truthfully cannot be beaten. This is because first impressions matter - we're so false, so obnoxious as a class of beings, that we don't take another moment to find the why, we only bother to focus on the what

Following that rule, we'll start with the fact that you don't know me and that I don't know you. What matters most is what I say here, which can either be a lie or the truth. Following a discussion with a fellow staff member of this community, it seems that this community lacks administrative and organizational skills; I ask you not to take this as an insult but as an argument as what I could do better for this community.   Not only do I have a gargantuan of experience regarding these two attributes, but I also have the capacity of using this - something which is uncommon in people. Rather, people experience something and would do it again foolishly, just in another manner.

Secondly, I have social skills, I have skills that make you pay attention to what I say whenever I say something (why do I say it like this, because-- let me make this simpler: you love somebody, a lot more than you should, let's say a crush that comes and goes - you notice that the crush ignores you most of the time (or at least you feel like that) and when she/he does pay attention to you, you get a sense of enjoyment, fulfillment, etc.; exact same concept here, I only speak when needed, otherwise I try to have as little as possible interaction with people).

Thirdly, lastly, have I not made you interested in this application? Have I not captured your interest? This is very useful for any type of player, when arguments or statements overrun others, you capture their attention and respect. You make them listen to you and by transitivity, to the rules.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

No roughness - a day. I don't see why subjective-experience is such a met question, it has no relevance in recruitting staffers. Staff is not here to be a tour-guide, staff's here to enforce a set of rules and to staff the server via helping it's growth, etc.

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kolibob/

Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2017 3:50 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

No roughness - a day. I don't see why subjective-experience is such a met question, it has no relevance in recruitting staffers. Staff is not here to be a tour-guide, staff's here to enforce a set of rules and to staff the server via helping it's growth, etc.

Is this a fucking joke? Lmao just because of that, that's a big big NO from me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 7:04 pm
MrRawr reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Timothy

I don't understand what you could possibly consider "a fucking joke"? Is it because I've been here for less than a week? Or is it my straight-behavior that says "staffers aren't tour-guides"?

Please be a bit more precise with arguments next time - debate team's cool to join in Highschool if you're still in it!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2017 3:45 pm
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Kolibob

I don't understand what you could possibly consider "a fucking joke"? Is it because I've been here for less than a week? Or is it my straight-behavior that says "staffers aren't tour-guides"?

Please be a bit more precise with arguments next time - debate team's cool to join in Highschool if you're still in it!

OOOOOOOOH SHOTS FIREEDD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2017 9:19 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

OOOOOOOOH SHOTS FIREEDD

If you'd like some shots fired, I don't know this Timothy ("but I don't know you either!" - see, that's the thing, I don't care if you know me). I only care about those that are active enough to interact in-game, on forum or help the community via posting and recording reports.

Again, staffers are here to maintain a balance in the player-base, bugs, etc. Especially administrators. If you want someone to guide you personally in-game, you'd need something called a helper or some other RP-thing.

Now, if this was a PvP server, that'd be a whole other thing...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2017 10:10 am
Lord the Autist
(@judethe32)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep Has a likeable personality and has helped a lot of people on the server and discord. On Canada he has built a little hub for new spawns to acquire loot. He understands the rules in and out and also has helped me out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2017 6:39 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: judethe32

+rep Has a likeable personality and has helped a lot of people on the server and discord. On Canada he has built a little hub for new spawns to acquire loot. He understands the rules in and out and also has helped me out.

Thank you! Even after the wipe I plan on continuing with a very well-made document to ensure that people are aware of KoS'ers and such.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2017 9:21 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

he is frequently active within the fourms +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2017 4:55 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Jono

he is frequently active within the fourms +rep

Thanks you. I can assure you the forum isn't the only place I'm active on!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2017 9:59 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Would just like to say how much I appreciate the support I've been getting in-game and over Discord - hopefully, Nylex will soon implement the suggestions and re-boom the community w/ vids. and other media. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2017 5:54 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

Even though I have never met Bob online, which is surprising considering we play on the same server, and do the same thing (give fresh-spawns and poor people free stuff). I think his acceptance of application for staff of these servers would be a great thing for the community. Through my experiences with him on the forums he seems like a very objective and impartial member who has a lot of well though ideas that he would like to implement on the servers. So that being said I will +rep (even though I have no idea what that means) and have to say I would be very pleased to see this man join the ranks of staff. 

Best of Luck,

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2017 2:58 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: NatetheGR8

Even though I have never met Bob online, which is surprising considering we play on the same server, and do the same thing (give fresh-spawns and poor people free stuff). I think his acceptance of application for staff of these servers would be a great thing for the community. Through my experiences with him on the forums he seems like a very objective and impartial member who has a lot of well though ideas that he would like to implement on the servers. So that being said I will +rep (even though I have no idea what that means) and have to say I would be very pleased to see this man join the ranks of staff. 

Best of Luck,

- Nate 

Thanks you. When I return from my holiday (in the next 2-3 days), I will organize a meeting between you, the police, and I, to sort some things out.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2017 8:30 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

Posted by: NatetheGR8

Best of Luck,

- Nate 

Thanks you. When I return from my holiday (in the next 2-3 days), I will organize a meeting between you, the police, and I, to sort some things out.

Sounds like a good idea. I'll make sure to be on. 

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2017 12:52 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I think you'd be an excellent moderator that could bring some awesome stuff to the community. More on community moderators very soon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2017 3:38 am
Şçøŕpïøņ, Kolibob, TheRagingLemon and 1 people reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Nylex

I think you'd be an excellent moderator that could bring some awesome stuff to the community. More on community moderators very soon

Thank you, Nylex! We should discuss a few things regarding the suggestions and the concept.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2017 10:09 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: