Lemon's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Lemon's Staff Application

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well I'm currently staff for my friend's ww2 rp server Cheeky's Military RP currently in testing and I've been staff on their Fallout RP which got shutdown because it was pretty dead. I was staff on Anoma, but I got demoted because of an accident. I'm currently trying to get it back! I was admin on a couple more rp servers, but they've been shut down for a couple years now. I'm always strict, but can be friendly at some times and I'll help players with commands, kits, and telling them the rules. I try to help on the discord and on the forums too. I will listen to kos reports, and deal with kosers since I'm very active on the servers. If admins don't want to deal with reports right away, I'm your guy! I'll come on if anyone needs me, anytime. I also own a safezone named Direfall, so I'm familiar with what to do when people need help/assistance with things. P.S. Here's their website  https://www.cheekysww2rp.com/

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 1 month

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064056975/

Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2017 6:48 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Lemon is a really nice, and great guy. I've never seen him break any rules. Would love to see him on staff!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 11:34 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

Just wanted to say Lemon is a good guy with good intentions. I would gladly see Lemon as a staff member for this community as I think he can bring a lot to the table when it comes to dealing with cheaters and rule breakers, which is something that is hard to find on some of the servers right now. 

If you would like a more formal referral with regards to Lemon's staff application I would be more than willing to send one in at your request.

Best Regards,

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 12:24 am
Sardine
(@sardine)
Active Member Customer

Lemon is a great person and would be an amazing staff member to have. Lemon would make Canada + and all of the Nylex servers amazing whenever he was on.

With lots of luck-Sardine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 6:58 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

with all due respect,

Haven't heard of ur name anywhere else than the forums, but according to the good words of the people above me you seem okay, though 1month on the server is way too low to become a staff member, especially taking the fact that in the recent past we have met some very abusive admins, so Nylex has trust issues. In short, play more, get known for good deeds,have a nice reputation among other reputable people and get the recommendation of the reputable players if you can. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 5:14 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

with all due respect,

Haven't heard of ur name anywhere else than the forums, but according to the good words of the people above me you seem okay, though 1month on the server is way too low to become a staff member, especially taking the fact that in the recent past we have met some very abusive admins, so Nylex has trust issues. In short, play more, get known for good deeds,have a nice reputation among other reputable people and get the recommendation of the reputable players if you can. 🙂

What he ^ said.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 7:02 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Yeah, I can see that. It's just that a lot of people that have played on the servers for a long time are major assholes and I can see them doing that. I've been admin on Anoma before which is a very big unturned community, but it's his servers, so he might want more people that have played longer. I can see that. You might haven't seen me on the servers since I mainly play on canada+ as I own a safezone.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2017 7:28 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Im not talking about seeing you on the servers, I stopped playing unturned a while ago so I wouldn't know (quit cuz no purpose in rping). What Im saying is your name needs to be known

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2017 12:38 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Yeah I know, I'm trying to be as active as possible. I just have thing to do too.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2017 9:00 pm
Share: