Helpimbad staff app...

Notifications
Clear all

Helpimbad staff application

Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (England)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I would make a good staff member because I have been admin on the server before however got demoted because I became inactive because I was busy but by the time I wasn’t busy I had lost interest in the game however I have started to like the game again so I would like to try be staff again. Also I will be active and I know all commands and how to do  Police stuff and criminal stuff so I can help players in both of those in addition to this I also plan to set something up to help new players like a shop for a cheap starter kit or something. Also while being admin I learned how to deal with all sorts of situations and I know all the rules also as the server has got bigger I believe it is in need of more staff to help it run smoothly.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): a long time  over 2 years I believe 

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199099863814

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2023 4:02 pm
Giovanni
(@giovanni)
Eminent Member

+rep, ex staff that knows what he is doing + we need more staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2023 1:02 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

was demoted for a reason, however, used to be staff. No need to learn everything from the very beginning and trust factor should be good. for now +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2023 9:26 am
Share: