abdul's staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

abdul's staff application

abdulmalek
(@junny-2)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North america

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: The larger Unturned servers, I managed to tolerate a 1000+ active Unturned Network (Cable Network) for 2 months until I resigned due to general staff failure and weak owner engagement) and Discord Communities are something I've had experience with managing. Even though I don't have experience with the particulars of a community with 10,000 members, I am familiar with the current activity levels on Discord and the broad guidelines for what they actually want removed from their partnered servers (the majority of which is currently slipping under the current server moderation's radar). 

If i get staff, i will be active for atleast 7 hours a day or even longer. I will always do my best to help players and be a good role model to them. If my appointment as staff without sufficient participation on the Unturned servers causes an issue, then so be it. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 6 months, i havent been active for a long time though.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199497801323/

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2023 10:10 am
Share: