Giovanni Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Giovanni Staff Application

Giovanni
(@giovanni)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe, Athens GMT+2/+3 (My "On" time is 24/7 tho)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I don't like to talk big about myselft but I have to, helping people is kinda my thing, I like it. I very well know the rules by now as I have revisited them many times to check on stuff since people ask all the time. I have been staff on other unturned servers too, an RP and a PVP one. I want to help the community whoever I can, as I already try to do. People like me and I am active(Important). This server desperetally needs staff, you have to take someone who cares about the community, if it ain't me, at least recruit someone else, like cristol, he had been on the server for long and he cares, yet his application gets ignored. I just can't take it anymore, every day or every other day there is a mass KOS or mass greif insident but there is no mods/admins on and me and the other players desperetaly try to stop it. There have been cases that I have got on the server just to try and stop a mass KOS. I just can't watch it happen anymore, I can't do much to help the players. I am not going to be the type of mod who is super active in the first month and then just poof out of existance. I get it that they have lives, and thats exactly why we need a bigger staff team to balance out the massive global playerbase with so many gaps to fill in.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Since my friend showed me the life rp series on youtube during its "early" stages but I have been on and off too much. Time of actually being active is a year and a (half?), I have many hours on life rp, on this account alone, at least 1000 since fall 2021.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HondaGTR150/

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2023 2:59 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

interesting case 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2023 9:34 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Real