Guckliet-Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Guckliet-Staff Application

Guckliet
(@guckliet)
Eminent Member Customer

Hi Everyone Reading!,I Thank you for viewing my staff application,if you'd like to support me maybe leave a comment,thanks. 😀

Since it was difficult to let submissions be viewed by other staff members with the old way of applying for staff, we've decided to make it all forum-based. When applying for staff please stick to this layout. (feel free to copy and paste the layout).

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I Would Make A Good Staff Because:I Have Experinced Alot Of RP On 2 Games:Garry's Mod And Unturned (Mostly)Because On The 1172 Hours I Have On Unturned,mostly 800+ of them were on RP,And Also,Sometimes I Am Active My Entire Day On The Server,And For the community,i will keep The servers KoS-Free And Answer Any Question The Second It Is Asked. Also Alot Of People Know Me For Helping KoSed People,Example:(Giving Them Any Spare Items I Have-Trying To Calm Them Down) And Telling The Rules To Rule-Breakers,Also I Am a friend of some well known people on the server like :Slothy (Owner Of Eden Or Direfall) And Dan (D4nking),And Since I Have A Diffrent Timezone Than Dan,I'd Mostly Be On When He Is Asleep-Offline,And That Is All What I Have,Thanks For Reading! *Sorry If I Made Any Mistake*

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Ive Been On Nearly 2 Months And Im Well Known.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Guckliet/

Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read My Application

Bye!

Please note- If you are accepted or are taken an interest to, staff will reply to your post.

Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2017 4:50 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Not dank enuff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2017 3:15 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Not dank enuff

ReplyQuote