Slothy - Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Slothy - Staff Application

Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

Since it was difficult to let submissions be viewed by other staff members with the old way of applying for staff, we've decided to make it all forum-based. When applying for staff please stick to this layout. (feel free to copy and paste the layout).

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I will make a good staff member of the community since I am online every single day. I am online more than 4 hours a day on Chernarus. Many people on the server know me as the Owner of the Rp town Eden or Direfall. Many of them will tell you that I am nice and inspirational. Guckliet, D4NKING, Dave, and DennyFlores I am VERY active on Chernaurus as you can ask D4 or any player on the server that has played for a while. I don't kill much as I like to build towns and help players. You can ask Pein, D4NKING, About30Ninjas and they will tell you that I have built multiple towns. I work with D4 all the time to build my town and Ninjas once or twice. I am a very resourceful person. I am inspirational to many players as I inspired them to help others and build Rp towns. For example Guckliet built a town after me and thanked me for the idea of inspiring him. Millster has also said that.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I have been playing on the servers for roughly 3 and a half months. I am very active.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307579986/

Please note- If you are accepted or are taken an interest to, staff will reply to your post.

Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 11:33 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

i know that slothy is a good player and it would be interesting to see you as a staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 11:36 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

Thank You! I really appreciate those kind words!

Sincerely,

Slothy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 11:50 pm
Guckliet
(@guckliet)
Eminent Member Customer

slothy deserves to be staff,he is an inspiration to me and many others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 11:47 am
Guckliet
(@guckliet)
Eminent Member Customer

slothy deserves to be staff,he is an inspiration to me and many others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 11:47 am
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

Thank You Guckliet I really appreciate it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2017 9:30 pm
Share: