TIE_Pilot Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

TIE_Pilot Staff Application

TIE_Pilot
(@tie_pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member because I am active, mature, and helpful. I am able to dedicate a lot of time over the summer and during the school year. I can be on about 20-25 hours a week. I am very mature person and I know how to treat other players with respect; I will help out other players to the best of my ability and will make sure they enjoy their stay on the server. I am also very experienced with Unturned and Roleplay servers. I have played many hours on Unturned Roleplay servers and understand all the rules and know how to enforce them in a nice, mature, way. I understand what my job would be as a staff member, and will do it as best I can. As for the community, I would be able to be very active on the forums and in game. I will listen to everyone's ideas and use them to improve the server. I know how to listen to others and how to make them feel like they are apart of this great community. I will also try to suggest some of my own ideas and make the servers run as smoothly as possible. Thank you for taking taking me into consideration as a staff member.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I first started playing Unturned Roleplay in the middle of February and created this account in the first few days of March; though, I did take a break for a month due to school. I will make sure to be even more active in game and on the forums.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091793034

Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2017 4:38 pm
Share: